lördag 5 september 2020

⭐️ Cypern

✈️ FOUR YEARS
According to facebook it is now four years ago since our one week all inclusive trip to Cyprus.
Me and my sister floating around in the Mediterranean Sea, among palm trees,
stray cats, friendly people and a promising blue sky. Like pure magic ⭐️


This was actually my very .FIRST. trip outside of Scandinavia.
My very first time on an airplane. Yes it’s true. Since then I have been in Paris, Kos,
Mexico, as well as my nine months in America. People travel all the time.
Most people travel once a year. Others even more. Like they take it for granted almost.
I was never able to. But I was able to dream and my dreams took me places.
When you get what you truly wish for, that’s when you enjoy life in a much deeper way 🙏🏻
Location: Fig Tree Bay, Cypern

Inga kommentarer: