måndag 21 oktober 2013

What's a women when a man..




Sometimes I feel so empty. So deserted and so lonely.
And no one can take that pain away.
The anger and the fury, and the fears living inside me.
Should you love me. Would you love them just the same?

Don't break my heart. Don't break my heart.
I've been strong and brave, sometimes lost my faith.
And too many times.. Threw caution to the wind.

So if you tried to understand me
Would you crucify or damn me? Or stand by me..
Like smoke around the flame?

Don't break my heart. Don't break my heart.
I've been strong and brave, sometimes lost my faith.
And so many times.. Saw love come to an end.

It's not a question of pride. It's not the tears that I've cried.
Its' not a question of pride. Don't break my heart....









What's a woman when a man, don't stand by her side?
What's a woman when a man, has secrets to hide?
She'll be weak, she'll be strong.. Struggle hard for so long.

What's a woman when a man, don't go by the rule?
What's a woman when a man, makes her feel like a fool?
When right turns to wrong, she will try to hold on..
To the ghosts of the past. When love was to last.

Dreams from the past, faded so fast.
All alone in the dark, she will swear..
He'll never mislead her again.

All those dreams from the past, faded so fast
Ghost of the past, when love was to last
All alone in the dark, she will swear cross her heart
Never again. Cross my heart, never again....

Inga kommentarer: