fredag 22 januari 2010

Forget and move on.....



Isolated and terrified.. My strong heart beat makes my neighbor complain..
 The walls are moving and heading closer towards me.. 
Like the room is getting smaller and the tiny area enlarges my panic

My cell is vibrating... again
My cold tears fall heavy down my cheeks..
My eyes are soring, they are swollen from yesterday.

My heart is beating strong.. My inside becomes a bloody mess..
If i had a candlelight across the room, the fire would move
Like it could sense my heavy breathing from distance!

I decided to cook, but then i drop a fork...
That small incident, makes me through the pot in the zink.. Filled with warm food.
Anger, hat and disappointment - like a scar inside me..
It will take days to heal, but i won't make it...
It's vibrating again.... and again and again...


Inga kommentarer: