söndag 19 april 2009

Searching....

.
Wondering around in mistery roses.. Searching for that special rose.
Silky, with pattern and a deep colour of red.
I can sense it from across the garden, the most wonderfull smell of a rose.

I see a butterfly that cought my attention for a while.
It's amazing how happy they seem
with all theire bright colours, flying in the soft wind.

As i fallow the pretty butterfly i noticed where it got me.
A small and precious little rose, just as special as i dreamed of..
Couldn't dare myself to pick it up.
Cause what if it never could be found again.

I sat myself down and took a moment.
Smiling and relaxing, enjoying the smell of perfect.
Closing my eyes and suddenly realise...
All around me, here and there.. Precious roses everywhere.
I had to stop for a while and let myself to see..
Cause even though the butterfly showed me the most special one,
I had them all around me in the first place
.

Inga kommentarer: